I love quotes!

I have been tagged by Chicky Kadambari to take part in the 3 day Quote a Day challenge. 

This seemed a natural challenge for me since I am a quote nut anyhow and love positive and uplifting quotes to start my day. After all, our attitude dictates our day so why not try our best to start off with a positive mindset?

I even joined a Facebook group about quote bombing as I was intrigued by the idea. People print out quotes, cut them apart and leave them around or give them out to people in the course of their day. Sounds kind of fun. I might try it.

I subscribe to quite a few quote sites. One of my favourites is Jonathan Lockwood Huie’s site http://www.jlhuie.com/

He never fails to inspire and his quotes always get my day off to a good start.

Here is one of his quotes for today made into an inspirational poster out of one of my cloud photos.

I love making inspirational quote posters as they take the quote one step further and have that much more of an impact.


How lucky we are when we can have the company of people who really get what we’re about. They don’t judge us or try to fix us, but encourage us in our dreams and aspirations. To have friends like that is a true blessing. 

NOTE:

Chicky Kadambari tagged me for  the 3 day quote challenge. Thanks for tagging me, Chicky. Quotes are such an integral part of how I live that it’s only natural for me to blog about them.

Many of my fellow bloggers have already been tagged so I leave it open to readers to take on the challenge if they would like to do it. No pressure!

Here are the rules for anyone who would like to try.

1.   Post one of your favorite quotes (different quote on each day) on three consecutive days. The quote can be from your favorite book, author, or your own.
2.   Nominate 3 bloggers to challenge them.

3.   Thank the blogger, who nominated you.

Comments

  1. Who support you without meddling. I think that is what I love about blogging. The non-intrusive nature of it and the sense of community :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our group is so supportive, it's true, Shailaja. No one judges and only encourages. They are all so wonderful that way. Thanks for your guidance and keeping this great group so vibrant and lively!

      Delete
  2. "To support you without meddling" is a sign of true friendship. ☺
    Some quotes resonate more than others. This was a good one. Thanks, Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too good, Cat! I too liked the line, 'To support you without meddling'. And to find such friends who applaud you as you spread your wings and fly high, is equivalent to finding the most precious treasure, ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote Cat, and I especially love the last four lines! :) Thanks for sharing. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's indeed such a beautiful and uplifting quote, makes me feel grateful all for all the lovely people in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a blessing to be surrounded by people who lift you up and yes, support you without meddling!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Beauty of the Birds #AtoZChallenge

#MicroblogMonday - Small Actions Do Make a Difference